Below are all of the open houses in the Mooresville and Lake Norman area. Open houses are a wonderful way to go and see homes that are for sale.
If you are at an open house and you think it might be one you would like to check out further or even purchase, be sure to use your own buyer’s agent. The agent at the open house is more than likely the agent hired by the seller to sell the home. While in North Carolina you can use the same agent, many people would prefer to have their own agent. If you do not have your own agent, contact me! As your agent, I will do the following to make sure your best interests are being looked after:
- Run the comps for the area and make sure you aren’t paying too much for it.
- Negotiate out the best price (and overall deal) we can get.
- Assist you with financing options.
- Make sure all the inspections are ordered and performed.
- Negotiate out the repairs.
- Assist you in every step all the way to closing.
- Review your settlement statement to make sure the numbers are correct.
- Assist you in dealing with all the other hassles that come up during the process.
- By hiring me to help you, I can take the stress out of all the details for you and make sure nothing is overlooked.
Here are the current homes for sale in the Mooresville and Lake Norman areas that have scheduled open houses:
[idx area=”13″ oh=2]