Lisa Alford of Alford Realty Group with Southern Homes of the Carolinas took another great listing in Linwood Farms subdivision in Mooresville, NC and sold it in only a few hours! This was the perfect home the buyer had been looking for and the seller was all too happy to not have to have their home on the market for very long. The seller is accepting back up offers of course, we always encourage that. The buyer of this home had been looking since early November. There have been so few choices out there to pick from that they were eager to jump on this one as soon as it came available.
A few weeks ago we posted a blog entitled Why Winter May be the Best Time to Sell your Home. Well, this seller listened and was glad they did! In that article it spoke about how inventory of homes available is so low and buyers are out there looking for homes and can’t find what they want. This is a prime example of what that article was referring to.
The market is doing great right now. In fact, it’s on fire! If you are a homeowner who is thinking of selling your home, THIS IS THE TIME. Below are the current market statistics for Charlotte, Mooresville and Cornelius. As you can see, the numbers are great. I’ve been tracking them for several months now and the prices are going up, months of supply keeps going down, the days on market is going down and the average list to sale price is going up. Now, as spring approaches, more homes will be going on the market. That means more competition for you the seller. Get in now while the competition is low and the demand is high. Basic laws of supply and demand definitely apply here. Contact us today to get started. Our consultation is free and no obligation. We’ll even give you a free home seller’s guide with valuable information.
- Charlotte avg. sales price = $258,943
- Charlotte months of supply = 3.8 months
- Charlotte avg days on market = 63
- Charlotte avg list to sales price = 94.9%
- Mooresville avg. sales price = $351,633
- Mooresville months of supply = 6.1 months
- Mooresville avg days on market = 84
- Mooresville avg list to sales price = 94.2%
- Cornelius avg. sales price = $486,222
- Cornelius months of supply = 5.0 months
- Cornelius avg days on market = 73
- Cornelius avg list to sales price = 95.1%
If you would like a free home valuation, please fill out the form here and we’ll be in touch shortly with your home valuation.